Spectators – Players – Coaches
Prior to the Game:
· Under the state governor’s orders, spectators are limited to two per player; however, we encourage families to one parent/spectator per player when practical.
· If your player has been sick with or having symptoms of COVID-19, or has been exposed to someone who has been sick with or having symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days, DO NOT bring your player, DO NOT attend the match, and notify your club (email@example.com for HYS families) and your coach.
· All players and coaches much complete their prescreening form prior to entering the field.
· Spectators are prohibited from attending games if they meet any of the following criteria:
o Current temperature of 100.4 or higher
o Diagnosed with COVID-19 in last 14 days
o Is sick with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (e.g. sore throat; shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fever of 100.4 or higher, chills, headache, sinus congestion, cough persistent and/or productive, joint aches and soreness, vomiting or diarrhea, and/or a rash) in the last 14 days
o Exposed or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick with symptoms of or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
o Have taken a COVID test and are currently waiting for results
· Individuals who are considered high risk, or those who feel uncomfortable returning at this time, should STAY HOME.
· Remind your player of their responsibilities before, during, and after the event.
· Review the entrance/exit field map of your Herndon game location.
· Use the bathroom before you depart.
At the Field:
· Players and Coaches must wear a face mask upon entering/exiting the field and while on the sidelines.
· Spectators must wear a face mask at all times at the field.
· If early, have your player wait in your vehicle until five minutes before their scheduled reporting time to allow the previous group time to exit.
· To better maintain social distancing, spectators are STRONGLY encouraged to wait in their vehicle until 5 minutes before kickoff to arrive on the sidelines.
· Ensure your player uses hand sanitizer before entering the field and has it on the sidelines.
· If a game or event is taking place before your match, wait for the participants and spectators to leave the field area before entering.
· Spectators are PROHIBITED from entering the actual field of play before, during, and after the match, unless due to an injury to their player.
· Spectators are PROHIBITED from approaching referees.
· Spectators must remain at least 10 feet from the field, and at least 10 feet from other spectators outside their household.
After the Game:
· Meet the player off the field of play (DO NOT enter the field) and exit quickly without congregating or socializing and while maintaining social distancing.