Spectators – Players – Coaches
Prior to the Game:
- All players, coaches and spectators must complete a COVID prescreening self check and temperature check at home prior to leaving for the field. This prescreening self check shall include asking the following questions:
- SELF CHECK: Coaches, players and spectators are prohibited from attending games if they meet any of the following criteria:
1. Current temperature of 100.4 or higher
2. Diagnosed with COVID-19 in last 14 days
3. Is sick with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (e.g. sore throat; shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fever of 100.4 or higher, chills, headache, sinus congestion, cough persistent and/or productive, joint aches and soreness, vomiting or diarrhea, and/or a rash) in the last 14 days
4. Exposed to or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick with symptoms of or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
5. Have taken a COVID test based on exposure risks or symptoms and are currently waiting for results (does not include randomized employer tests)
- If any player, coach or spectator has been sick with or having symptoms of COVID-19, or has been exposed to someone who has been sick with or having symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days, DO NOT attend the match and notify your club (email@example.com for HYS families) and your coach.
- Individuals who are considered high risk, or those who feel uncomfortable returning at this time, should STAY HOME.
- Parents are responsible for reminding their players of their individual responsibilities before, during, and after the event.
- Use the bathroom before you depart to the field.
At the Field:
- Maintain 6-feet of social distancing at all times outside the field of play.
- All players must wear a face mask upon entering/exiting the field and while on the sidelines.
- Coaches and spectators who are not fully vaccinated must wear a face mask at all times at the field.
- Coaches and spectators who are fully vaccinated are still encouraged to wear a face mask at all times at the field.
- If arriving early, have your player wait in your vehicle until five minutes before their scheduled reporting time to allow the previous group time to exit.
- To better maintain social distancing, spectators are STRONGLY recommended to wait in their vehicle until 5 minutes before kickoff to arrive on the sidelines.
- Ensure your player uses hand sanitizer before entering the field and has it on the sidelines.
- If a game or event is taking place before your match, wait for the participants and spectators to leave the field area before entering.
- Spectators are PROHIBITED from entering the actual field of play before, during, and after the match.
- Spectators are PROHIBITED from approaching referees.
- Spectators must remain at least 6 feet from the field, and at least 6 feet from other spectators outside of their household.
- No sharing of water bottles.
- No handshakes, high-fives or hugs or other close contact celebrations.
After the Game:
- Meet the player off the field of play (DO NOT enter the field) and exit quickly without congregating or socializing at the field and while maintaining social distancing.