To complete the online check-in, please follow these instructions.
- Go to GotSoccer team page
- Click on the event located under "Event Registration History"
- Click on the "Documents" tab on the far right
- Load Documents
The following documents must be uploaded into your team's GotSoccer account no later than Friday, August 27th:
- Approved/Certified Roster from your State/National Association
- Player Passes
- Permission To Travel (not required for clubs in Region 1 or US Club teams)
- All uploaded files should be in PDF format.
- Documents uploaded in JPEG format will not be accepted.
- No photos of documents will be accepted.
- Documents should be uploaded as 1 file per category rather than individually scanned and uploaded.
Category 1: Official Approved Roster
Category 2: Player Passes (MUST BE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER)
Category 3: Guest Player Forms (if applicable)
Category 4: Permission To Travel (if applicable)
- In addition to the above documents, the team's manager/coach must bring the Medical Release Forms with them to each game.
- We do not need to see Medical Release Forms at registration, however it is mandatory that each player have a completed Medical Release form with them at each game.
- A team must provide us with an approved roster from either a US Youth Soccer affiliated state association or from US Club soccer.
- Rosters must include all guest players and must mark out any players not attending the tournament.
- To add guest players to your roster, write the guest players information below the existing rostered players. The minimum required information for each player on the roster is Name, Date of Birth, player ID number, Uniform number, and Gender.
- No player can play on more than 1 team at any point during the tournament.
- A team must have player passes for all players on their roster.
- All guest players must have player passes for the 21/22 seasonal year. Players cannot play on 20/21 passes that expire on 8/31/21.
MEDICAL RELEASE FORMS
We do not need to see Medical Release Forms at registration, however it is mandatory that each player have a completed Medical Release form with them at each game.
***Please remember to keep all documents with you all weekend!